Monday, July 14, 2014

FLAMING GORGEous!

^^the crew
^^sometimes I feel like I married a rock star w/ all of those back-flips + tricks.
^^ "I wanna see you be brave..."
^^had to put this one of us cliff-jumping b/c it's the closest thing I have ever looked to a spider-monkey. so lady-like.
^^ like father, like son.
I was 16 years old when I first went boating with the Garretts. Little did I know, boating would become a much bigger part of my life. Garrett boating vacations ROCK! This trip...I kind of felt like we were 16 years old again, without a care in the world. I was so happy and seeing Cars in his element makes my heart soar. I love this family, dearly. For two days, we laughed + danced on the boat, told stories, floated in the most beautiful coves to eat sandwiches, cliff jumped, cheered each other on as we learned new tricks...! Flaming Gorge is gorgeous. the red rock against the green, green trees is just ...too good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment