Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Photo Journal

Portrait:


Nature:

Children

Travel/Landscape:
Poland (Auschwitz ^^) 
Alaska
London
 
California
Denmark
Mexico
NYC

Lately, I have had many people reach out to me to photograph events for them... I usually do it because I really enjoy the creative outlet...and becoming a Mom, I have learned that it is important to recharge your batteries every once in awhile (whatever that may be) or else the hard becomes harder. With that said, I am REALLY excited about a new empowering project I'm starting....COMING SOON! Also, I am posting photos of various subject matters, for those who are interested, to get an idea of my photography style while my new website is in the works. 
***If you would like to schedule me to photograph an event, head shots, family photos, etc. 
Email me at: rachjgarrett@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment