Thursday, June 2, 2016

Finn takes on PC


 Over the weekend, my siblings and I went to Park City. We swam, hiked, shopped, played detective :), and enjoyed each others' company.  (My favorite part is pictured above!) We pulled over by the iconic PC White Barn and started hiking-->definitely recommend this place! It is gorgeous. I love being outdoors this time of year. 

Finn Update: 
Finn, you are just about 7 months. You go EVERYWHERE with us. (Because of that, you have seen and done so many things since you were born.) You are as H-A-P-P-Y as can be. Everywhere we go, people comment on how you're the happiest baby; you smile and giggle with everyone we meet. When you laugh, squeal, or whip out your BIG grin, I melt....it is positively the highlight of my life. I love your curiosity and enthusiasm for everything around you. You are always on the go, grabbing, touching, reaching, moving...it is quite a workout to hold you when all limbs are moving. You get so excited about the simplest things and thrive when we are outside. You LOVE music--we sing constantly around here. Not to mention, you are an expert at imitating phrases, sounds....you get that from your Dad (he is profesh!) Although, you have preferred walking (with a little assistance) you just started crawling over night. You recently got your first cold (talk about runny noses up the wazoo). You are quite the mammas boy these days--and very quick to make sure I am always in your site. I just can't get enough of you, my blonde-haired, blue-eyed boy! xoxo 
Every time I start singing to Finn these days, this is his response! hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment