Monday, May 9, 2016

Mornings with Finn



A few weeks ago, Chelsea (my incredibly talented sister) came over one morning to document Finn. I love her attention to detail, stylistic beauty, and creativity. Her films are breathtaking. We couldn't resist asking her to document our sweet Finn--his little personality is blossoming and he is so interactive. Instead of doing some big, event-filled video, I asked Chels to film the normal, unglamorous moments of our days (that often go unnoticed) so that we will always remember what life looked like for Carson and I in our early stages of parenthood with our darling Finn...the shrieks, the soft-lullabies, the darling looks, the giggles, the gummy smiles, the endearing mannerisms, his vibrant and loving personality...really and truly, she captured the r-e-a-l moments that make up my happiness and love right now. Someday, when he is all grown up, I hope he will see just how loved he is and how he taught these newby parents to love deeper, laugh harder, and be better.  I have a feeling I will treasure this as long as I live.  Thank you, Chels! xoxo

Check out her page: https://vimeo.com/user33650646  (She truly is the best of the best!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment