Friday, November 6, 2015

Showered with Love


^^Decor from the Friend's Shower. Thank you, Chels, for being the mastermind behind this darling shower! 
  

I am deeply grateful for so many incredible people in my life. Wow, it is unreal. I have been continually reminded through letters, messages, gifts, phone calls, emails, etc. from so many of you... my whole pregnancy. Thank you! Over the last two months, I have had three baby showers...talk about BLESSED! I am still in awe. My darling sisters/friends organized one for all of my girlfriends in Utah County. My Grandma organized a family/friends shower in Bountiful. My sweet XC girls + Jamie organized one just a few weekends ago. I feel so loved. It is so beautiful to see people come together to show love and excitement for one another. I only wish I could adequately articulate how much this means to me and our little family.  Thank you for the love and support you have shown me!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment