Tuesday, June 24, 2014

it's your life.




List of 10 things that make me happy lately:


1.  nature. even if it just the yellow flowers on our kitchen table. 
(pics ^^ of hikes/adventures from the past year)
2. strangers smiling
3. sunshine peeking through our windows in the morning 
4. this song + this song. both are on repeat @ this house since their concert last week! 
if I am lucky, when I close my eyes--it feels like I am back at the concert, dancing under the blanket of stars. for a moment, all worries just...disappear. 
5. early morning runs with the xc team
6. being an aunt! 
Gavin: "Rwatchel, how come you and Cwars have to go home? Why can't you juss live wis us?"
7. reuniting with dear ones--rodeos, catching up over breakfast, card games, etc.
8. undeniably cheesy chick-flics. (thx sarah) 
9. homemade waffle love! (we made it 3x in the last week. nbd.)
10. dancing w/ C to one of our top 4 fav. songs. + I look over to see C closing his eyes while dancing + (inconspicuously) looking to see if I am watching. i laugh hard every time.
He is one of those people that heals my soul. he's "something I need."

"Be happy for this moment. 
This moment is your life."

xoxo -Rach

What makes you happy? I would love to hear!

6 comments:

  1. Love this Rach, thanks for sharing! Good reminder for me to see the good in my life now. I have been listening to those songs since the concert too haha LOVE them. Also love Come Home :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweet friend! I love you! It was so good to see you yesterday! Agreed, "Come Home" rocks!

      Delete
  2. Sharing things that make you happy makes me happy to know your happy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love you, Becky! Your support and love mean everything to me!

      Delete
  3. love this rach! You are the best! love reading your blog always.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love you, Ash! thank you for always being such a supportive, loving friend!

      Delete