Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Biking in Black + White





Ah! I love this boy!!! My heart feels like it will burst any minute with the love I feel for him. He truly is a beacon of light and happiness.

I live more in 'the present' than I ever have...bc Finn keeps me present... when he gets so happy and smiles as wide as he possibly can (with that darling 🎃  smile), or how he starts head-banging when music comes on, or walks over to give me slobbery kisses, or when he laughs out loud his entire 🚲 ride (he is literally obsessed w/ this bike 😂)...he reminds me how happy it is to live and be alive right this second...that although the future is unknown, here and right now, life is oh so good. He is showing me how to find happiness in the often mundane, overlooked moments of life. 🙏🏼 

No comments:

Post a Comment